Friday, January 7, 2011

Lord Ganesha




        From the depth of my heart I'm seriously feeling so wierd;to start a blog to post my paintings.:P Anyways after all an artist(a little too much for me though) would always expect fame for her/his paintings right. So no worries.Since this is my fist blog post,(hope I won't sound too orthodox) I'm posting Lord Ganesha's Sketch that I actually copied from an invitation.It took me half an hour or less(not to sound too proud of myself).But, actually I'm always desperate to complete my drawings,that's what I meant.And I bet this is the easiest picture that anyone can get in hand.Now staring at dear Lord Ganesha only after I wrote this , I noticed something :P

Something is missing :P.Hope somebody can guess what it is....

14 comments:

  1. is it the serpent around his tummy????

    Vandu eradu mooru... So glad u started a blog.. Keep it going... Its a good platform for u to display ur talent.. If u dont display it then nobody will ever know the talent tht lies within u... I must say u r an awesome artist... Painter sorry :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Asha: You got it right ash :P Thanks for the complements.Looks the the "Painter " Title is stuck through out my life :P

    @Archu:I know you know baby :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I bet this is the easiest picture that anyone can get in hand. NO COMMENTS for thsi line.. plzz do tell me ya hw to do it so easily :P Btw CONGRATS fr starting the blog :) hope many more f ur arts to see here :) All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sari: Thanks Sari.I can tell you that if you tell me how easily you score so well :P.Barter system :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice start...:)
    Cool....so will be see all ur paintings through this blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey wow super vandu .. good u ve startd documenting ur works now ;)

    painter illa artist illa! PAINTIST :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey vanz!!! mmm ... too good lol:) but y to publish my paintings.. i told u not to show any one na .. this is cheating ;) hey jokes apart!!! nice baby:) u and ur wrks are awsome:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @vani and sub:Thanks ya :)i think u must be tired of commenting on my paintings alwa :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. @chin : I'm happy u put "hey jokes apart!!!" :D .Luks lik I shud get copy rights for my paintings gal. But the thing is most of them are derived :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow woowwww Ahhhhhhh.... someone has started a blog and I was not aware of it.!!!!

    Hello madam, can i have ur autograph plzzzzzzzz :D

    i must say gud work vandu...Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha :D yeh correct vandu :P
    so the solution is do new ones and post them here ;)
    so tat we can give real first time comments ;)
    otherwise its like repeat telecast :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts