Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Cutie Pie :)

I wonder this cutie pie was drawn by me.Let me share my (fictitious) story behind it.

         Actually the thing is that,I met this girl at my uncle's house.I didn't have anything interesting.So, as usual I was searching for something that I can draw.Then I hear this girl's voice!!!!!!!!!!! "Hey come here...Can you please get me some thing to eat.I'm not able to open the fridge." I was awestruck to see this little beauty over fridge.Felt like she came just for me . You know, it was so rude of me... I just caught her there and told her not to open her mouth as wanted to draw her.as soon as I said this she brightened up!! .Totally opposite to what I imagined.And added to that she caught this kutty kitten like how I caught to her:P Not just that guys. She even went down and pluck these flowers that you see and starting posing. What a lovely sweetheart. She din't move an inch from then. I'm glad I could complete it that day....as she disappeared at once when I completed the drawing.I'm thinking of naming this cutie pie so that I can remember her forever. Can somebody suggest me something....... :)

11 comments:

  1. Hey Vandu:) Awesome that you started a blog we can continue seeing ur awesome pics now:) Keep up with the paintings di:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-/ name ... wat shud we hav to say lol....
    wen u t can create such a beautiful pic.. hop u can hav the prvlg to giv a nice name to her...
    U r the only one who hav that ryt:)
    and if i need to put out my suggestion; i hav only one name that suits her ... ;) chinnu:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chins:Aaaha is dat.... But I ve to agree dat chinnu is such a pretty name :).Anyway thanks for encouraging my sketch dearie

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vans: shall i take dat a compliment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. vandu its really good dat u started a blog... n ur pics r tooo good ya..
    continue d same... i wud love to see more f dem

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pic reminds of the little gal in the story Little Red Riding Hood!! :):) cute it is like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Lakshmi :P :P Lakshmi ki cuteness :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. U can call her "My Girl" :) :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lux : Hey awesome. This is the perfect name. "My Girl " :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts