Friday, January 21, 2011

The beauty of Nothingness 



           This painting has got so many memories tagged to it. Firstly this is my 3rd water color painting and 1st painting which came out quite well: P. I saw a similar picture in the news paper and went mad over its beauty that I painted it on the same day. :) .This painting has not only taught me to improve my painting skills but has also showcased life in a different angle.Though there are oodles of difficulties in a desert, it seems so composed and beautiful. The radiant hues of it always attract people.

            Secondly, my imagination while doing this painting hooks me up with a book that I read recently,” The Alchemist”. This is a wonderful book written by Paulo Coelho :).

            Thirdly, this painting was displayed in my class: NOT AS AN APPRECIATION: D but as misconduct :D .It was the first day of 4th semester and I in my usual sense of pride got all my paintings to college. Was showing it to my friends during the break time and forgot to collect it from them. When the next class started, my two friends Shruti and Ranjni got caught to one of our lecturers when they were seeing my paintings. L.The fun part is some of them thought these were done by Ranjni J. And to my luck all my paintings were displayed in the class and this work of art received applaud too :P.

17 comments:

  1. awesome:) though this is not the 1st time that i am seeing this beautiful pic ;) its always good to glance at such beauties again and again :) well done my gal ....:) looking fwd more from u .. and if u find urself stuk for the want of ideas.. always feel free to approach me lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the painting is perfect :) nice job vandhhhhana!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I remember tat...:) ADA class right!! hehe:) good times good times:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @chins :yeah sure Teacher :)

    @Archu : Dumbo:) Vandhhana alla ma . Ena ni...

    @Shru : Ya Shru good times :). Can neva forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADA ADA ADA ADA :D
    (tamilians'll follow my comment ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. u kno wat i likd best in this pic. guess vandu

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sub:I cud follow too Subbu... ADA ADA ADA ADAAA(Rajni Sir?)

    @sub:Is it the person Subb?

    ReplyDelete
  8. bingo!! :) yup its d guy leading the camels. :)
    wavelength ;)
    rajni sir ada???

    ReplyDelete
  9. too good vandu.... though dis s not d 1st time m seein dis paintin of urs,, but wud luv 2 c dem again n again....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vands its really gud i don no have words to say thanks for giving the nice painting......

    ReplyDelete
  11. @prash: come on yar!!!when did i giv u this.Stop kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome..when I saw first never realised thats its painting.. "Ontes" look so natural:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Vandu! :) And yes, that was a fun time in class.. good memories :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts