Sunday, August 28, 2022

THE UNTETHERED

 Relentlessly I have this bashing feeling of nostalgia

Of not being able to imagine as I used to
The question is... have we been educated as years pass by?
Or only learnt to learn but not to create

The innocence as a child when I see my son
Asks me hard enough to introspect the less explored me
While ..the heart seeks to write without thinking
My mind pulls back on the consequences

Pulling in all the strength which I seek to have
I wish those words come to me as they use to
But isn’t that how it is….that it should be?
Because your heart still silently smiles as a mute spectator

We often not value all the things we have
To talk straight from the heart has become a privilege
Because in the end it doesn't matter if you lived
All that is whole and complete falls apart without love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts