Sunday, September 8, 2013

How art emerges!!

This is about a very old painting of mine. Made it some 3 years ago.

What makes me so attached to this is that, I felt the painting had a soul in it which helped bring together all the things in place to form itself complete by finding various parts of its much need body.

With an unfulfilled heart,I was just eating up time in my room alone.As my eyes rolled over and over across the not so colorful walls, some thing colorful was brought in from of my retina. A scene in orange and black shade.My heart fell light.Some feeling of fulfillment seeped in. Then is when I figured out I should paint something in the same shades.

Took out a card board that my friend Kavitha scribbled over her math overworks during her exam time slogs and started over.As I started the background, some thing jolted me and a tinge of paint fell over the centorid of the board probably.Felt bad. Never mind!! heart said. Bring out a tree there!! and I listened to it.Then came another bump of shiver by somebody I don't remember :( :( . and I see few drops of water on the painting!!!!!! No!!!!!! I screamed in silence. And just rubbed across it over the half made painting.And suddenly I see the look of real water. That amazed me....so much indeed.Then heard some voice inside say "Art emerges!!!...Itself" :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts