Sunday, January 6, 2013

Card - O - Mania !! :)

    It was about a month ago that I was so inspired by quilling art. Precisely from Preethi Shenoy's blog that I got an exposure. Wow what an awe it is to just pattern papers and beautify things around us :) Along with it came ANZ carnival when I wanted to commercialize my talent. But never thought would do this in card making since I had plans only to exhibit my paintings....
    It was such a bliss when one of my friends lend her hand in card making.She even came over home and we made some amazing stuff(at-least to me). Had never worked so dedicated anytime. That just tells how passion drives everyone !!.
   When I look back and see, I wonder how many places we went to buy the smallest possible stuff,receipts,PP covers,emblishments,satins,glitters oh ...what not :)
    Finally!! Here are few cards that I made :)























2 comments:

Popular Posts