Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Art E Facts :)

Certainly in life, few small things gain their importance !! This was the pen stand that I was presented during a Quiz conducted by TCS in my 10th standard.
A never forgettable gift pack from my friends stays with me.I kept all those gala time memories in it now :)










My best birthday gift till date!! Was soooooo overwhelmed when I got from my sweetheart friends Subbu,Vani and Vid :)








What more can you expect when you have all things set. Art just conquers you.A small pen-stand I could make out of a cello-tape role stands upright in pride as it holds together the paintbrushes :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice. I have that TCS pen stand too. In the previous years they had given a bag and also a coconut shaped box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello vandana shree, Your TCS pen stand looks very beautiful. I simply put my pen in copper mug because it is very easy for me and it doesn't look good as yours. So on upcoming weekend I will surely make TCS pen stand for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed. I am so much impressed with your unique ideas. It is easy to make and also very useful. I am very thankful to you for posting this wonderful information with us. I would love to hear more creative ideas from you. Keep posting.
    Best regards
    stump removal erie pa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts