Friday, January 7, 2011
Lord Ganesha
From the depth of my heart I'm seriously feeling so wierd;to start a blog to post my paintings.:P Anyways after all an artist(a little too much for me though) would always expect fame for her/his paintings right. So no worries.Since this is my fist blog post,(hope I won't sound too orthodox) I'm posting Lord Ganesha's Sketch that I actually copied from an invitation.It took me half an hour or less(not to sound too proud of myself).But, actually I'm always desperate to complete my drawings,that's what I meant.And I bet this is the easiest picture that anyone can get in hand.Now staring at dear Lord Ganesha only after I wrote this , I noticed something :P
Something is missing :P.Hope somebody can guess what it is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It was a bright day and the sunshine peeped in crossing many snags and finally fell on my eyes only to wake me up afresh when I was still...
-
From the depth of my heart I'm seriously feeling so wierd;to start a blog to post my paintings.:P Anyways after all an artist...
-
It was a beautiful rainy day.The rains showered like blessings from the sky to mother earth.The drops drizzled over several stunnin...
-
Its been already two more times of visit to RVM Foundation.But wanted to put down in my blog not to forget those moments...! While we wer...

is it the serpent around his tummy????
ReplyDeleteVandu eradu mooru... So glad u started a blog.. Keep it going... Its a good platform for u to display ur talent.. If u dont display it then nobody will ever know the talent tht lies within u... I must say u r an awesome artist... Painter sorry :P :P
I know :):) :)
ReplyDelete@Asha: You got it right ash :P Thanks for the complements.Looks the the "Painter " Title is stuck through out my life :P
ReplyDelete@Archu:I know you know baby :P
And I bet this is the easiest picture that anyone can get in hand. NO COMMENTS for thsi line.. plzz do tell me ya hw to do it so easily :P Btw CONGRATS fr starting the blog :) hope many more f ur arts to see here :) All the best :)
ReplyDelete@Sari: Thanks Sari.I can tell you that if you tell me how easily you score so well :P.Barter system :P
ReplyDeleteNice start...:)
ReplyDeleteCool....so will be see all ur paintings through this blog!:)
hey wow super vandu .. good u ve startd documenting ur works now ;)
ReplyDeletepainter illa artist illa! PAINTIST :P
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehey vanz!!! mmm ... too good lol:) but y to publish my paintings.. i told u not to show any one na .. this is cheating ;) hey jokes apart!!! nice baby:) u and ur wrks are awsome:)
ReplyDelete@vani and sub:Thanks ya :)i think u must be tired of commenting on my paintings alwa :P
ReplyDelete@chin : I'm happy u put "hey jokes apart!!!" :D .Luks lik I shud get copy rights for my paintings gal. But the thing is most of them are derived :P
ReplyDeleteWow woowwww Ahhhhhhh.... someone has started a blog and I was not aware of it.!!!!
ReplyDeleteHello madam, can i have ur autograph plzzzzzzzz :D
i must say gud work vandu...Keep it up :)
haha :D yeh correct vandu :P
ReplyDeleteso the solution is do new ones and post them here ;)
so tat we can give real first time comments ;)
otherwise its like repeat telecast :D